Information & Statistics
The Planning and Development Department has a wide variety of information and statistics regarding land use and development. Answers to the most common questions the department receives are provided here. Additional information will be posted as it is compiled.
- St. Albert Population Projections ( PDF - 0.1MB )
- St. Albert School Age Population Projections ( PDF - 0.1MB )
- Residential Densities by Neighbourhood ( PDF - 0.1MB )
- Percentage of Open Space by Neighbourhood ( PDF - 0.1MB )
- MDP Land Uses Information Sheet ( PDF - 0.3MB )
- New Streets to 2020 ( PDF - 0.1MB )
- St. Albert Population ( PDF - 0.1MB )
- Residential Densities ( PDF - 0.1MB )
- St. Albert Neighbourhood Areas ( PDF - 0.1MB )
History of the Street Names in St. Albert
The following pdf was mostly produced from a Musée Héritage/Heritage Museum publication from 1991. The Musée Héritage/Heritage Museumcompiled this book with much of the street naming history up until 1991. Additional information will be added as ongoing street naming research is completed.
Street Naming History in St. Albert ( PDF - 0.2MB )
"A History of the Street Names in St. Albert" is
available at the St. Albert Public Library.
For more information regarding the Musée Héritage Museum please visit: http://www.artsheritage.com ( External Link )
For more information please contact:
Second Floor, 5 St. Anne Street
St. Albert, AB T8N 3Z9