St. Albert Family Working Group
The purpose of the St. Albert Family Working Group is to explore the strengths and challenges of families in our community and to be active in the planning and delivery of strategies that enhances these strengths and addresses the needs and challenges.
- Alberta Health Services, Addictions & Mental Health
- Alberta Child & Family Services
- St. Albert & Sturgeon Primary Care Network (PCN)
- St. Albert Catholic School Board
- St. Albert Day Care Society
- St. Albert Family & Community Support Services (FCSS)
- St. Albert Family Resource Centre
- St. Albert Food Bank and Community Village
- St. Albert Public Library
- St. Albert Public Schools
- St. Albert Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- St. Albert Salvation Army
- St. Albert Victims Services
- St. Albert Youth Justice Committee
- Sidekicks Mentoring
- STAR Literacy
- April 2014 - Connecting in Your Neighbourhoods
- March 2014 - Are my kids snacking on healthy foods?
- December 2014 - Does my teens brain work?