Collection Schedule and Routes
The Summer Waste collection schedule for organics starts May 4th!
The green organics carts will be collected every week from May until November. Check out the schedule below.
WASTE COLLECTION TIP: Please remember to space your waste cart, organic cart and recycling out by at least one meter. Collection staff need at least one meter to safely collect any waste materials.
The Waste, Organics and Recycling Collection Schedule for February - August 2015 is now available online. Please see the schedule for specific collection dates for your area or view the map below.
Printed schedules are available for pick up at Customer Service Desk at St. Albert Place.
- Please have carts and blue bags out by 7:00 a.m. on collection day.
- Ensure carts and bags are at least one (1) meter apart. Collection staff need at least one (1) meter to safely collect any waste materials.
- Brown solid waste bins are collected once every two (2) weeks and your waste collection day is the same day every week.
- If your waste collection pickup day falls on a statutory holiday, you will receive waste collection the following weekday. The next week, your waste collection pickup day will return to its normal schedule.
- Green organics bins are collected weekly from May to November and every two (2) weeks from November to May.
- Blue recycling bags are collected every week.
- If your bins or bags are missed for collection please contact Public Works at 780-459-1557 between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.