Collection Schedule and Routes
Easter Holiday Waste Collection Information:
Please see the info below regarding easter holiday pick up:
- Friday April 3rd - NO waste collection
Note: The Recycling Depot will also be closed Fri Apr 3rd.
- Monday April 6th - Regular collection resumes. This includes all areas for Monday collection AND those areas not collected on Friday April 3rd.
The Winter Waste collection schedule for organics has started!
The green organics carts are collected once every two weeks until the start of May.
The Waste, Organics and Recycling Collection Schedule for February - August 2015 is now available online. Please see the schedule for specific collection dates for your area or view the map below.
Printed schedules are available for pick up at Customer Service Desk at St. Albert Place.
- Please have carts and blue bags out by 7:00 a.m. on collection day.
- Brown solid waste bins are collected once every two (2) weeks and your waste collection day is the same day every week.
- If your waste collection pickup day falls on a statutory holiday, you will receive waste collection the following weekday. The next week, your waste collection pickup day will return to its normal schedule.
- Green organics bins are collected weekly from May to November and every two (2) weeks from November to May.
- Blue recycling bags are collected every week.
- If your bins or bags are missed for collection please contact Public Works at 780-459-1557 between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.