Agendas, Minutes & Video Archive
for Council and Standing Committee of the Whole Meetings
- Council Meetings are held most Mondays at 2 p.m. at Council Chambers, St. Albert Place, 5 St. Anne Street.
- Standing Committee of the Whole Meetings are held every second Monday of the month (except August, November and December) at 2 p.m., East Boardroom, St. Albert Place, 5 St. Anne Street.
- The full agenda package that will be reviewed at the meeting is posted prior to every Council and Standing Committee of the Whole meeting to the searchable library below, usually by end of day, the Friday prior.
- Minutes are posted as soon as they are available to the searchable library below.
- If there are any attachments that are not located within the meeting date folder, call 780-459-1500 and ask for Legislative Services.
Webcast, Agendas, Minutes and Agenda Packages
- In the library (searchable database) below, you can find Council Meeting and Standing Committee Meeting agenda packages (i.e., attachments that serve as background information for specific agenda items), minutes and archived video of the meetings.
- The library contains the Council Meeting agendas, agenda packages and minutes from January 1, 2011.
- Council Meetings are web streamed live and the video of Council Meetings are available as of December 5, 2011.
- Standing Committee of the Whole (previously the Standing Committee on Finance) Meetings are web streamed live and on video as of May 14, 2012.