Skip to content ›
City of St.Albert
Access to City Property Permit Header Image

Access to City Property Permit

Should you require access through City property to perform maintenance on your own property you must obtain an Access to City Property (ACP) permit. The ACP permit can be filled out in person at either the Engineering department at St. Albert Place or the Public Works  at 7 Chevigny Street during regular business hours.

There is no charge for processing this permit currently, however the City requires 24 hours to issue an approval of the ACP permit.  Please return all completed applications to Public Works where they will be processed.

Access to City Property Permit


For more information:

Public Works
7 Chevigny Street
St. Albert, AB  T8N 5A3

Phone: 780-459-1557
Fax: 780-460-7434

Last edited: October 17, 2016

Return to the top ↑