There are financial supports offered locally, provincially and federally to help residents. Please see below for more information.
- Community Intake Counsellor for Youth 15-24 - Find out more about the City's outreach counsellor for youth
- Community Liaison for Adults and Families - Email an outreach worker for adults and families
- Seniors Services Coordinator - Outreach worker for seniors offered through St. Albert Seniors Association
- Affordable Housing - Learn more about affordable housing in St. Albert
- City of St. Albert Subsidy Program- Read about the City's program
- Subsidies Available to St. Albert Residents - View a list of subsidies availble
- Strive to Work Program through Employabilities - Receive training and work experience through the program.
Find and apply for services and benefits for work or training, low income, disabilities, personal safety, homelessness, and more through My Alberta Supports.
The Benefits Finder is a tool that asks you a few questions to create a customized list of government benefits and service for which you may be eligible.
Last edited: November 27, 2019