- Community Intake for Youth 15-24 - Outreach worker for youth
- Community Liaison for Adults and Families - Outreach worker for adults and families
- Seniors Services Coordinator - Outreach worker for seniors
- Affordable Housing
- Community & Protective Services Subsidy
- Subsidies Available to St. Albert Residents
- Strive to Work Program through Employabilities
Find and apply for services and benefits for work or training, low income, disabilities, personal safety, homelessness, and more.
The Benefits Finder is a tool that asks you a few questions to create a customized list of government benefits and service for which you may be eligible.
Last edited: February 27, 2019