St. Albert Early Years Committee
We are a multi-sectorial coalition that has come together to actively promote positive early development, using the EDI (Early Development Instrument) as a tool to spark interest in the Early Years. We work together using current knowledge to inform, engage and inspire families and the community to support the development of young children in St. Albert.
Early Childhood Development Matters!
- It sets the course for a child’s future;
- It strongly influences success in school and work, mental and physical health; productivity, behavior, relationships and overall well-being;
- It lays the foundation for all later development and provides a unique opportunity for getting children off to the right start for a good future;
- Its benefits are far more reaching, from healthier, happier, more successful individuals to more stable and prosperous societies.
- City of St Albert Community and Social Development
- City of St Albert Recreation and Parks
- Greater St Albert Catholic Schools
- St Albert Public Schools
- St Albert Public Library
- St Albert Family Resource Centre
- Treehouse Playschool
- St Albert Daycare Society
Read more about Early Childhood Development Instrument and St. Albert children.
Last edited: November 29, 2019