About Fire and Rescue Services
Providing safe and efficient emergency services to our community.
To be recognized by our community as industry leaders providing excellence in emergency services and education.
- Honour and Tradition
- Integrity and Honesty
- Dedication and Community Service
- We will operate in a safe and efficient manner.
- We value the client’s perspective and involvement.
- We value honour and tradition while striving for continuous improvement.
- We are dedicated to providing compassionate client and family centred services.
- We take pride in serving the community with integrity, honesty, respect, and professionalism.
Stations Serving the Community
|Fire Station No. 1||Fire Station No. 2||Fire Station No. 3|
|18 Sir Winston Churchill Avenue||100 Boudreau Road||100 Giroux Road|
On July 27, 2011 Fire Hall No.3 was officially awarded Gold-Certification for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) from the Canada Green Building Council. Fire Station No.3 is the first fire hall in Alberta and the second in Canada to receive this environmental designation.
Last edited: October 11, 2019