About Fire Services
Providing safe and efficient emergency services to our community, and to be recognized as industry leaders in service and education excellence.
- Integrity and Honesty
- Dedication and Community Service
- Honour and Tradition
- We will operate in a safe and efficient manner.
- We value the client’s perspective and involvement.
- We value honour and tradition while striving for continuous improvement.
- We are dedicated to providing compassionate client and family centred services.
- We take pride in serving the community with integrity, honesty, respect, and professionalism.
Our Strategic Plan
St. Albert Fire Services 2019-2023 Strategic Plan
Fire and Rescue Services has three stations serving the community:
|Fire Station No. 1||Fire Station No. 2||Fire Station No. 3|
|20 Gate Avenue||100 Boudreau Road||100 Giroux Road|
In July 2011, Fire Hall No.3 was officially awarded Gold-Certification for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) from the Canada Green Building Council. Fire Station No.3 is the first fire hall in Alberta and the second in Canada to receive this environmental designation.
Fire Station No. 3 Building Features
Leed Rating System Scorecard for Fire Station No. 3
View Fire Station No. 3 Power and Productivity
Last edited: May 11, 2022