The City continues to review updated Government of Alberta guidance documents to better understand impacts to City facilities.
As part of the Alberta Relaunch Strategy, the Government of Alberta further reopened businesses with continued protections in place.
The Arden Theatre
- As of Monday, December 14, 2020, Beaudry Place is closed.
- Services offered will continue to be offered virtually until further notice.
- Clients will continue to receive counselling services over the phone and as video call sessions.
- To request virtual support, call 780-459-1500.
- For emergency situations, call 911.
Fire Hall No. 3
- As of Tuesday, December 1, 2020, Fire Hall No. 3 has been closed to the public to protect emergency services personnel.
- Fire Hall No. 3 will continue to offer services to the public over the phone and online, and for equipment and supply drop-off.
All other St. Albert Fire Halls remain closed to the public.
- All fire permit requests must be completed online at stalbert.ca/city/approvals/fires
- For virtual assistance, call 780-418-6069.
Fountain Park Recreation Centre
- Effective December 13, 2020 the entire facility is closed, and no front counter service is available.
- For inquiries, contact: Aquatics at 780-459-1553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Kraft Facility
- As of Monday, December 14, 2020, the Jack Kraft Facility is closed.
- For virtual support regarding public needs such as contractor services, Access to City Property permits and organic/compost pick up, call 780-459-1500.
- As of Monday, December 14, 2020, Liggett Place is closed.
- For Cemetery Services appointments, call 780-459-1500.
- Transit pass and ticket purchases will not be available at Liggett Place, but can be purchased at St. Albert retail partners.
- Residents eligible for All Aboard bus passes will be contacted for January 2021 passes.
- All Aboard Pass purchases can be made through online banking or via telephone only. For further information or to pay with a credit card over the phone, contact Donna Blanchard, City Subsidy Coordinator at 780-394-0842 from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. These passes will be mailed.
- For transit related lost and found needs, call 780-459-1500.
Maloney Place (RCMP/Municipal Enforcement Services)
Restrictions on entering the RCMP detachment and Municipal Enforcement Services area remain in place.
- Appointments will be accepted for regular Criminal Record Check and Fingerprint services.
- Motor Vehicle Collision reports will continue to be handled through phone and email.
- Where possible other service requests will continue to be by appointment, by phone, or email.
- Based on Alberta Health guidelines, to ensure the safety and well-being of our residents and staff, one person will be allowed to enter at a time by appointment only.
To spreak to an RCMP officer, call 780-458-7700.
St. Albert Place
Effective December 16, front counters at St. Albert Place are closed
- Customer Service Desk, main floor
- Community Services is closed until further notice.
All Aboard Pass purchases can be made through online banking or via telephone only.
For further information or to pay with a credit card over the phone, contact Donna Blanchard, City Subsidy Coordinator at 780-394-0842 from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. These passes will be mailed.
- Office of the Chief Administrator
- Mayor's Office
- Planning and Development
All available online services can be viewed on our Online Services page. Dog licences and business licencing/renewals can be made online using St. Albert MyCity. For registration support, contact 780-459-1500. Utility and tax payments may be made via online banking.
Please note: residents will still be able to drop off their utility and tax payments using the secure drop box beside the front entry doors of St. Albert Place. We ask that these payments are made via cheque, made out to The City of St. Albert. For dog licensing, the RCMP Detachment is open by appointment only, please call 780-458-4315 to pre-book.
Garbage Bag Tags
Residents are encouraged to order their tags by calling the City at 780-459-1506.
Garbage bag tags will be available for pick-up the next day and available during hours of operation at the Mike Mitchell Recycling Depot at 7 Chevigny Street. For more information, visit stalbert.ca/waste.
Jarome Iginla and Kinex Arenas
Jarome Iginla and Kinex Arenas continue to be temporarily closed until further notice. For details, see Public Health Measures.
Servus Credit Union Place
- Effective December 13, 2020, the entire facility is closed, and no front counter service is available.
- For inquiries, contact: Fitness or Recreation at 780-418-6088 or email@example.com
Community Partner-Operated Facilities
- Art Gallery of St. Albert
- BLESS Log Cabin - open for staff only, programming outdoors
- Juneau House – Michif Cultural Connections – online programming
- Grain Elevator Park
- Musée Héritage Museum
- Legion Memorial Ball Park - closed for the season
- Little White School House
- Red Willow Place – online programming
- Shop W.A.R.E.S.
- St. Albert BMX track - closed for the season
- St. Albert Botanic Park - booking for weddings only
- St. Albert Kinsmen Banquet Centre
- St. Albert Public Library
- St. Albert Rugby Club and sports fields - clubhouse open only; fields closed for the season
- St. Albert Soccer Association building open; sports fields closed for the season
- Visual Art Studios at St. Albert Place (Laubenthal Studios) - open for guild use only
City Facilities Opening Soon
As facilities begin to open for the public in accordance with the Alberta Relaunch Strategy, the City will follow all provincial guidelines to ensure the safety of our residents, patrons and staff.
All available online services can be located at Online Services.
Learn how the City is working towards reopening at Facility Reopening Preparation.
Last edited: January 13, 2021