A List of Trusted Community Resources in St. Albert
- St. Albert has a local support agency for those who may be experiencing family abuse. Stop Abuse in Families (SAIF) is available by:
- Phone: 780-460-2195
- Online: www.stopabuse.ca
- The Child Abuse Hotline is available in multiple languages, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 1-800-387-5437.
- Family violence can affect everyone. A 24-hour help line is available in Alberta in 170 languages.
- Phone: 780-310-1818
- Online: alberta.ca/family-violence-find-supports.aspx
- For community members who may be experiencing homelessness, the St. Albert Food Bank and Community Village are offering services such as food hampers and laundry. They can be reached by:
- Phone: 780-459-0599
- Online: stalbertfoodbankandcommunityvillage.com
St. Albert Family Resource Centre
- Parent Coach/Family Support Program: 780-459-7377
- Facebook Live – activities to do with the kids. Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:00 a.m.
- Website: stalbertfrc.ca
St. Albert Seniors Association
The association is still offering assistance and programs while their doors are closed:
- Isolated Seniors Friendly Phone Call Program:
- Phone: 780-459-0433 (ext. 0) and leave a detailed message of your needs
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthy at Home Program
- Seniors Centre Without Walls website
Last edited: August 10, 2020