Being isolated or looking after others all the time can be exhausting and can negatively impact your mental health and well-being. If you’re feeling tired and overwhelmed, stressed, worried about finances, groceries, relationships, your ability to cope, or just need to talk, we are here to listen.
- City of St. Albert Community Services
- Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Phone: 780-459-1756
- Addiction & Mental Health St. Albert - Alberta Health Services
- Address: 30 Sir Winston Churchill Ave, St. Albert
- Phone: 780-459-2820
- St. Albert & Sturgeon Primary Care Network
- Alberta Health Services – Addiction & Mental
- Website: albertahealthservices.ca/amh/amh.aspx
Last edited: May 27, 2020