Trapping for Residents

The City of St. Albert currently does not trap any pests on private property for residents. However, Public Works can provide advice on how to remove wildlife from their property, as well as tips on where to purchase specific traps and how to use them effectively.

To help deal with an excessive magpie and gopher population, the City is making available magpie and gopher traps for residents with these pest problems. If you would like to obtain one or find out more details, please contact Public Operations (formerly Public Works) at 780-459-1557. They will gather your information and have someone from the City’s Pest Control department respond to your call.

Related Pages

Last edited: May 6, 2022