The Arc card validators are now installed on most participating transit agency buses and will be turned on as part of the pilot test with select groups of riders. More riders will be able to tap on/tap off as Arc is rolled out throughout 2022.
Arc card vending machines are being installed at all LRT stations in Edmonton, and key regional transit transfer locations including:
- Edmonton’s Kingsway Transit Centre
- The Nakî Transit Centre in St. Albert
- The Bethel Transit Terminal
- Ordze Transit Centre in Strathcona County
- The Edmonton International Airport
These machines will be turned on for pilot testing in January 2022 and sell Arc cards/Arc tickets. Regular transit fare vending machines that sell paper passes/tickets will remain in operation alongside the Arc machines. Note: These are only available for pilot participants at this time.
Last edited: December 16, 2021