The Arc card readers are now installed on most participating transit agency buses and will be turned on this summer as part of the pilot test with select groups of customers. More customers will be able to tap on/tap off in the fall during Phase 1 of the program rollout.
Arc card vending machines are being installed at all LRT stations in Edmonton, and key regional transit transfer locations including:
- Edmonton’s Kingsway Transit Centre
- The Nakî Transit Centre in St. Albert
- The Bethel Transit Terminal
- Ordze Transit Centre in Strathcona County
- The Edmonton International Airport
These machines will be turned on for pilot testing in mid-summer and sell Arc cards/Arc tickets. Regular transit fare vending machines that sell paper passes/tickets will remain in operation alongside the Arc machines.
Last edited: June 8, 2021