All Aboard Pass
Helping Make Transit Accessible
St. Albert Transit offers free local transit passes and lower-cost commuter transit passes to eligible recipients living in St. Albert (Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH) program, lower income households).
The All Aboard Passes are not valid on St. Albert Handibus service.
What is the cost?
- The All Aboard Local Transit Pass is free for eligible recipients.
- The All Aboard Commuter Transit Pass can be purchased by eligible recipients for approximately 35 per cent of the cost of an Adult Commuter pass.
- For 2022, the All Aboard Commuter Pass costs $40.60 per month.
How can I get a pass?
All Aboard Pass purchases can be made through online banking or via telephone only. For further information or to pay with a credit card over the phone, please contact:
- These passes will be mailed or can be picked up at Beaudry Place, #10, 50 Bellerose Drive, after you have spoken with a Community Support Worker.
- Monthly passes will be available by the 15th of each month. For example, September passes will be available for purchase beginning on August 15th.
- Neither the City of St. Albert nor St. Albert Transit is responsible for lost or stolen passes, or for providing replacements. You can purchase additional passes at the regular rate.
Last edited: November 30, 2022