Mandatory Face Coverings
Face coverings are now mandatory on St. Albert Transit and at all indoor public places within St. Albert, which includes transit stations.
Face coverings, which also include masks, cover the mouth, nose and chin.
As of August 1, non-medical face masks are available on St. Albert Transit buses for patrons without one. Masks will be available until supplies run out.
Please note: Effective August 1, 2020, all transit riders are required to wear a face covering on Edmonton Transit Service.
In addition to mandatory face coverings, St. Albert Transit riders must adhere to the following:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Physical distance while you are waiting
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently and do not touch your face
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow
- Passengers should spread out on board when possible
- Stand away from the transit operator, give them space
For more information, visit stalbert.ca/covid19.
Last edited: August 21, 2020