Cash or Tickets
Per Trip Cost - Effective February 1, 2019
|One-way trip within St. Albert||$3.25 (exact change or one local ticket)|
|One-way trip to/from Edmonton||
$6.00 (exact change or one commuter ticket)
|Local Tickets||Commuter Tickets|
|$24.50 for a book of 10||$42.00 for a book of 10|
Where to Buy
Both types of tickets can be purchased from the Handibus driver or at any of the following locations
|7-Eleven||23 Akins Drive|
|7-Eleven||1 Giroux Road (at St. Albert Trail)|
|7-Eleven||17 St. Anne Street (at St. Albert Trail)|
|7-Eleven||71 Liberton Drive (near St. Albert Trail)|
|7-Eleven||220 St. Albert Trail (at Green Grove)|
|London Drugs (St. Albert Centre)||375 St. Albert Trail (near Bellerose)|
|Petro Canada||174 St. Albert Trail (at Gate Avenue)|
|Petro Canada||770 St. Albert Trail (by Wine & Beyond)|
|Shoppers Drug Mart||665 St. Albert Trail (near Boudreau)|
|Shoppers Drug Mart||140 St Albert Trail (near Gervais Road)|
- Fare is required upon entry for each trip. Do not "owe" the fare or pay in advance for the second trip.
- For patrons requiring a mandatory attendant, the mandatory attendant will need to travel with the patron at all times and will ride for free.
- A fare is required from all companions (friend or family) accompanying registered users on the Handibus.
- St. Albert Transit monthly passes, including U-Pass and AISH passes, are NOT accepted on Handibus.
- Previous Handibus tickets sold will continue to be accepted as there is no expiry date.
St. Albert Transit Handibus aims to provide transit service when you need it, but it should not be treated like a taxi or an ambulance. St. Albert Transit reserves the right to amend, update or clarify Handibus Service program rules, guidelines or procedures at any time.
Last edited: November 28, 2019