For travel between St. Albert and Edmonton
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 201 (Edmonton via 118 Ave.)
Route 201 originates at St. Albert Centre Exchange and travels on St. Albert Trail to the Village Transit Station. It continues into Edmonton on St. Albert Trail on a "limited stop" basis south of the Yellowhead Trail. There are stops at St. Albert Trail / Dovercourt Ave, on 118 Ave / Groat Road, 118 Ave / 124 Street, Kingsway / 108 Street and then 101 St south of Kingsway at Victoria School. From there, Route 201 travels south on 101 Street into Downtown. Bus stops are:
• On 103A Avenue at 100 Street.
• On 103A Avenue at 99 Street by Edmonton City Hall.
• On 97 St southbound at 103A Ave. beside the Law Courts Building.
• On 97 St southbound at 102 Ave beside Canada Place.
• On Jasper Ave at 99 St westbound by Canada Place and the Shaw Conference Centre.
• On Jasper Ave at 100 St beside Scotia Place and Telus Square.
• On Jasper Ave at 101 St beside Manulife Place.
• On Jasper Ave at 105 St across from Standard Life Building.
• On 107 St northbound north of Jasper Ave.
• On 107 Street northbound at 102 Ave.
• On 104 Ave westbound at 107 Street beside MacEwan University.
Route 201 then travels "limited stop" to St. Albert via 109 Street, with a stops at Kingsway / 109 St westbound beside the AMA Building, 118 Ave / 124 St, St. Albert Trail / 118 Ave, at Sherbrooke Ave. and the Yellowhead. It stops at the Village Transit Station and continues to St. Albert Centre Exchange via St. Albert Trail.
- 202 (Kingsway Transit Centre (LRT) via NAIT)
Route 202 operates on weekdays only. It provides service to and from NAIT and the Kingsway Transit Centre (LRT).
Route 202 travels from St. Albert Centre Exchange to Village Transit Station via Grandin Road. It travels on St. Albert Trail to NAIT, then runs south on 106 Street with a stop at Kinsgway Mall, then eastbound on 111 Avenue to the Kingsway Transit Centre (LRT) and the Royal Alex Hospital.
From there, Route 202 runs northbound on 101 Street to Princess Elizabeth Avenue and then back to NAIT and St. Albert. Route 202 proceeds to the Village Transit Station (VTS). During most time periods Route 202 continues on Grandin Road to St. Albert Centre Exchange. Service on Route 202 is hourly during mid-day and every 30 minutes in the morning and afternoon peak hours.
- 203 (University via Westmount)
Route 203 is the core route from St. Albert Centre Exchange and Village Transit Station to the University of Alberta (via Westmount). Overload trips are added when there is high demand. On weekdays during Fall / Winter, the last trip departs from the University for St. Albert at 12:15 a.m.
- 204 (University Express)
Route 204 provides non-stop express service from St. Albert to the University of Alberta. Please note that in the morning some Route 204 trips skip the Village Transit Station. This route operates between the months of September and April only.
- 205 (West Edmonton Mall)
Route 205 operates from the Village Transit Station to West Edmonton Mall via 170 Street, 107 Avenue and 178 Street. Customers should note that Route 205 runs 'express' on 107 Avenue and 178 Street, only using selected ETS bus stops. Please check the Route 205 Schedule for a map indicating which stops are used.
- 208 (Super Express to MacEwan and Government Centre)
Route 208 runs 'express' from St. Albert Centre Exchange (SACE) or the Village Transit Station (VTS) with no scheduled or permitted stops until it arrives at the bus stop eastbound on 104 Avenue opposite MacEwan. Route 208 then makes stops on 107 Street and terminates at Government Centre.
- 211 (Super Express to Law Courts and 102 Ave.)
Route 211 runs 'express' from either St. Albert Centre Exchange (SACE) or the Village Transit Station (VTS) with no scheduled or permitted stops until the Law Courts (97 Street) southbound. It will then continue to drop off passengers at the stops westbound on Jasper Avenue through Downtown Edmonton.
Last edited: July 11, 2016