Open Data GTFS
For Transit App Developers
St. Albert Transit makes bus stop and schedule information available to developers in the General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) format. While there is no cost associated with the download and use of this data, you must agree to abide by the terms outlined below as specified by the City of St. Albert.
The files included in this package are:
In consideration of the City of St. Albert providing you with a copy of the Data, you are deemed to accept and agree to the following Terms:
- The City of St. Albert (the “City”) retains all rights, title, and interest in the Data, and any intellectual property rights embodied in the Data, including any copyright, and any and all improvements or modifications to the Data that StAT may provide and that you acquire no such proprietary rights from the use or distribution of the Data.
- The City of St. Albert grants you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and redistribute the Data in accordance with these Terms.
- You must, unless otherwise agreed to by the City of St. Albert in writing, at all times present and identify the Data with the following legend, prominently displayed: "Route and arrival data used in this product or service is provided by permission of the City of St. Albert. The City of St. Albert assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or currency of the Data used in this product or service."
- The Data is provided to you on "as is" and "as available" basis, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy and non-infringement. Under no circumstances will the City of St. Albert be liable for any direct or indirect damages, even if the City of St. Albert is aware of the possibility of such damages, including without loss of profits or for any other special, limitation damages, economic loss, consequential, exemplary or incidental damages, however caused, whether based upon contract, including negligence, warranty or contractual claims, strict liability in tort, or any other legal theory, arising out of or related to your use of the Data. You agree with the City of St. Albert that this limitation should apply even if it the Data, is faulty or inaccurate or otherwise fails. You agree that the use of the Data is at your own risk, and you assume the risk that the Data may provide incorrect information to you or your users, as well as the risk that the Data may cause loss of data or damage to your computer system.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the City of St. Albert and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all demands, claims, causes of action, suits, actions or proceedings, or liabilities of any kind or of any nature arising out of or in connection with your use or distribution of the Data to any end user.
- These Terms set forth the entire agreement between you and the City of St. Albert and supersede all previous discussions, representations and agreements between you and the City of St. Albert, whether written or oral, and may be amended only with the written consent of the City of St. Albert.
- The City of St. Albert reserves the right to modify these Terms and/or the Data at any time, without notice.
Last edited: April 2, 2020