Capital Partnership Program
St. Albert has a proud history of providing exceptional facilities and services to its residents. Many of these facilities have been provided through partnerships with community builders.
The Capital Partnership Program has been designed to continue this legacy and help visionary stakeholders and community builders prepare for growth and to further build and diversify St. Albert.
The Program is designed to stimulate new capital projects or expansions that:
- Promote community growth and increase the community’s attractiveness to residents and investors
- Leverage strategic partnerships and funding opportunities within the community and other levels of governments
- Enhance the community’s reputation through the development of iconic or unique projects that embrace the City’s Botanical Arts brand
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and a sustainability living philosophy
- Foster a legacy that enhances the quality of life for St. Albert residents.
The Capital Partnership Program was halted by Council in June 2015, and will be disbanded after Council decides on the remaining business cases that were submitted to the program prior to June 30, 2015.
For Further Information:
General Manager of Development and Infrastructure Services
Last edited: July 13, 2017