Community & Social Development Grants
Fall Operating Grant Program
The Fall Operating Grant is used to offset the deficit in the operating costs of a program within an organization. The grant must be attributable to a specific program within the organization unless all of the programs have been approved within the CSD mandate.
Spring Grant Program
The deadline for application was March 29, 2019
CSD is inviting proposals from non-profit organizations for project funding of up to $5,700. The following criteria apply:
- The grant is a special project grant for preventive social services that enrich and strengthen family and community life.
- The project applied for must not be a duplication of an existing service or program.
- Thirty percent of the total cost of the project must be supported by the organization through available funds, volunteer hours ($24.14/hr), and/or in-kind donations.
- The funds may support new initiatives or special projects that support or enhance the delivery of preventive social service programs.
- The funding may be seed funding for a long-term project.
- To be eligible the organization must be a St. Albert not-for-profit in operation for a minimum of one year and primarily serve St. Albert residents.
Last edited: October 23, 2019