Young Artists Legacy Award Program
The Young Artists Legacy Award program provides financial assistance to young, aspiring artists from the St. Albert community.
The grant offers financial assistance to young aspiring artists by providing funding for:
- Education and/or professional development opportunities
- Travel assistance to showcase events and/or conferences
Submissions deadline for all applications will be in April 12, 2018.
The Young Artists Legacy Award Program is intended to fund one training, education or career advancement opportunity per individual or group within a calendar year.
Consideration will be given to applications for programs, conferences or activities with a commencement date of January 1 – December 31, 2018.
Highlights of the grant program:
- Applications will be received in April of each year.
- Preference will be given to new applicants.
- Grants will be awarded by Council in May of each year.
- Individual applicants can apply for up to $500 and group applicants can qualify for up to $1,000 in grant.
- The number and amount of grants awarded will be determined by the committee on an annual basis.
Last edited: April 11, 2018