Have Your Say on City Initiatives!
City Council, or a delegated authority of Council, makes the decisions on planning proposals. Public consultation is how residents and other stakeholders are informed, consulted and heard before that decision is made. Different methods of public consultation include public hearings, public notification, appeals, public meetings, open houses, surveys or focus groups.
The City is required by provincial law to notify the people who live or own land near a project of upcoming public hearings or of certain decisions by the City related to that project.
- Section Links
- Public Consultations Calendar
- 2017 Community Satisfaction Survey
- Millennium Park Consultation
- 2017 Budget Survey
- Vehicle for Hire Survey
- Community Engagement Project
- Council Remuneration Review
- Entertainment Demand Study
- Transit Local Route Restructuring Project
- LRT Consultation Planning Study
Last edited: September 11, 2016