Contact the RCMP
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, RCMP Detachments across Alberta are modifying service delivery at front counters and restricting access to our public spaces.
In order to prioritize essential policing services, and reduce unnecessary personal contact, please call 780-458-7700 to speak directly with an RCMP employee.
- If assistance can be provided to you over the phone, an employee or officer will do so.
- If your request requires personal contact with an officer, please advise the operator and an appointment will be scheduled.
- For the safety of all, you may be asked to wear a mask if you attend the Detachment.
- If you need officer assistance, and believe you may be ill, please let the operator know when you make the call so our staff can be prepared ahead of time.
- Don't be alarmed if you see employees wearing extra protection
- Fingerprinting for Criminal Record Checks will only be done in exceptional circumstances. Non-urgent fingerprinting and Criminal Record Checks will be available at a later date.
Our Operational Communications Centres are open and fully functioning for emergency calls.
Please only dial 911 in an emergency.
Last edited: March 20, 2020