Council vote: Carried on December 1, 2020
That Administration adjust the proposed 2021 Municipal and Utility operating and capital budgets based on all late-breaking changes or discovered discrepancies including the following:
1. That the 2021 municipal operating budget be reduced by $24,000 to remove the retainer cost of the Integrity Commissioner
2. That the library be funded in the amount of $4,348,900
3. That the Arts and Heritage Foundation be funded in the amount of $1,703,000
4. That the 2021 Municipal Growth Capital recommendation of 17 capital growth projects be funded in the amount of $35,782,700 and 14 projects be postponed
5. That the 2021 Utility Growth Capital recommendation of 1 capital growth projects be funded in the amount of $500,000.
Moved by Cathy Heron on November 24, 2020
Administrative Category: Corporate Financing
Budget reference: Not applicable
City staff are preparing a response for Council's information request. Please check back soon for those details.