Boards and Committees
The City of St. Albert invites residents to serve on a civic agency to provide guidance to City Council and assist in civic operations. This is an excellent opportunity to provide input into the decisions facing St. Albert in the coming years. Anyone with an interest in serving the community is encouraged to apply.
Applications are being accepted from October 14 to November 10, 2017 for appointments commencing January 2018.
For more information on civic agencies, please contact Legislative Services at 780-459-1500.
- Section Links
- Assessment Review Board
- Community Services Advisory Board
- Council Remuneration Review Committee
- Councillor Appointments to Committees
- Economic Development Advisory Board
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Erin Ridge Traffic Consultation Committee
- Governance, Priorities and Finance Committee
- Heritage Advisory Committee
- Internal Audit Committee
- Library Board
- St. Albert Policing Committee
- St. Albert / Sturgeon County Intermunicipal Affairs
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- Youth Council
Last edited: November 23, 2017