Assessment Review Board
Meetings for the ARB follow no prearranged schedule
The Assessment Review Board (Bylaw 35/2018) hears appeals from assessed persons and taxpayers regarding the assessment of property.
The role of the Board is to assess the evidence and come to a fair and reasoned decision regarding the appeal. The duties of the Board are outlined in the Municipal Government Act, and the Board's decisions may be appealed to the Court of Queens Bench of Alberta.
Assessment Review Board Members
- Dianne Anderson, citizen member
- Elena Sacluti, citizen member
- Normand Therrien, citizen member
- Randy Mann, citizen member
- John Sugden, citizen member
- Mitch Stolarchuk, citizen member
There are no Council representatives on the Assessment Review Board.
Last edited: March 18, 2020