Community Growth & Infrastructure Standing Committee
The Community Growth and Infrastructure Committee (CGISC) mandate is to:
- Consider items that are of a governance or primarily governance nature or are legally required to be dealt with by Council, arising from the City’s activities in respect of:
- municipal infrastructure;
- economic development and growth;
- land planning and development matters (excluding expropriation issues)
- transportation and public transit matters;
- utility services;
- Corporate service
- Bring recommendations or information to Council in respect of items considered by the Committee.
The Community Growth & Infrastructure Standing Committee meets monthly on the second Monday of each month. All meetings begin at 1:30 a.m. and continue until adjournment.
All meetings are held at St. Albert Place, located at 5 St. Anne Street. You will find the Douglas Cardinal Boardroom on the third floor, east of the elevators.
Agendas & Minutes
Please visit the Agendas, Minutes and Videos webpage to view the agendas and minutes for this Committee
Last edited: March 2, 2020