Community Services Advisory Committee
Meetings are on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
A primary function of the Community Services Advisory Committee (Bylaw 10/97) is the review of the budgets of local social service agencies funded under the Family and Community Support Services Act and Regulations. The review entails meeting with representatives of the various agencies, discussing their goals and objectives, and subsequently making recommendations to Council regarding the agencies' annual grant allocations.
In addition, the Board also reviews applications and makes recommendations to Council regarding the St. Albert Games Legacy Award Program and The Community Events Program. Council may also request the Committee to advise on issues and policies related to recreation, culture, and social services.
Community Services Advisory Committee Members
- Sheena Hughes, Council representative
- Jacquie Hansen, Alternate Council representative
- Lorraine Gerling, Chair, citizen member
- Thomas Sutton, Vice-Chair, citizen member
- Katherine Braun, citizen member
- Savannah Weber, citizen youth member
- Amy MacKinnon, citizen member
- Bob Hassel, citizen member
- Sarah Vanderwolf, citizen member
CSAC Agendas and Minutes
Please visit the Agendas, Minutes and Videos webpage to view recent agendas and minutes for this Committee.
Last edited: March 18, 2020