Public Complaints

Public complaints against a St. Albert RCMP officer or a St. Albert Municipal Enforcement Community Peace Officer can be lodged in several ways:

  • Municipal Enforcement
  • Public Complaints Director
  • RCMP/ Civilian Review and Complaints Commission

Complaints can be initiated by someone to whom the conduct was directed, a guardian of such person, someone who heard or saw the conduct, someone approved by written permission to act on behalf of the complainant, or someone who suffered loss, damage, distress, danger or inconvenience as a result of the conduct.

Please note this is not a ‘crime complaint’ process and is not monitored by Police. If you have an emergency, call 911.

Topics in this section

Related Pages

Last edited: July 16, 2020