COVID-19 Recovery Task Force
Actively planning for the recovery phase
Although the City is still within the Response phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important to actively plan for the Recovery phase.
At the May 19, 2020 Council meeting, Council announced the members appointed to the City’s Recovery Task Force that will support St. Albert’s economic and social resiliency. The appointments include Council members and public members.
Read the Recovery Task Force Terms of Reference.
Read the Recovery Task Force Interim Report
Task Force Members 2021
- Mayor Heron
- Councillor MacKay
- Councillor Hansen
- Sandyne Beach McCutcheon, citizen member
- Timothy Buckland, citizen member
- Jason Krips, citizen member
- Jennifer McCurdy, citizen member
- Susan Monson, citizen member
- Nick Parkinson, citizen member
- Alan Thom, citizen member
Agendas and Minutes
Please visit the Agendas, Minutes, and Videos webpage to view recent agendas and minutes for the COVID-19 Recovery Task Force.
Last edited: January 6, 2021