Subdivision Development Appeal Board
The Board holds hearings every other Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
The Subdivision and Development Appeal Board (Bylaw 20/1995) hears appeals arising from the decisions of the Development Officer in connection with the administration and interpretation of the Municipal Development Plan and Land Use Bylaw. The Board's decisions may be appealed to the Court of Appeal of Alberta.
SDAB Members 2022
- Michael Kirk, Citizen Member
- Greg Lindgren, Citizen Member
- Sheila McDonald, Citizen Member
- Richard Blouin, Citizen Member
- Sandy Clark, Citizen Member
- Mark Harrison, Citizen Member
- Garry Rorke, Citizen Member
There are no Council representatives on the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board.
SDAB Agendas & Decisions
Last edited: May 16, 2022