Councillor Sheena Hughes
- Sheena Hughes grew up in St. Albert, in Lacombe Park and Deer Ridge.
- Graduated with honours from St. Albert High School.
- Married to Randy, best husband in the world, raising our 3 children and 3 dogs.
- Received my Honours B.Sc (Psychology) with Distinction from the University of Alberta.
- Managed information programs for the Government of Alberta for 5 years, before becoming self-employed for a decade.
- Served on the St. Albert Community League Board, and as Community Dance Organizer for 6 years.
- Red Willow Place volunteer (formerly St. Albert 50+ club)
- Serving third term on council (2013-2017, 2017 – 2021 and 2021 – 2024).
- Served on the following boards:
- Subdivision and Appeal Development Board
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- Community Services Advisory Board
- CRB Governance and Finance Committee
- Library Board
- Disaster Services Committee
- Seniors Advisory Committee
- Annexation Committee
- Internal Audit Steering Committee
- Edmonton Region Waste Advisory Committee
- Policing Committee
Last edited: April 14, 2022