Councillor Shelley Biermanski
Shelley Biermanski has been a St. Albert resident since 1989. Married to husband Cliff and raised our children in St. Albert.
- Involved and volunteered in St. Albert municipal and provincial politics since 2010.
- Long term Sales and Management careers in both the Food and Auto industries.
- St. Albert Hockey and Soccer parent volunteer.
- Organizer of Art Shows for Charity project and contributor to homeless assistance options.
- Avid Gardener and life coach.
- Committed to preserving and improving the quality of life for our families and our future.
Last edited: November 8, 2021