Published on December 15, 2021
Holiday Facility Closure
Other than Servus Credit Union Place, Fountain Park Recreation Centre and the St. Albert Public Library located within St. Albert Place, all municipal buildings are closed from December 24, 2021 to January 3, 2022. Only essential services, including emergency response, will be offered during this period.
All available online services can be viewed on our Online Services page. Dog licences and business licensing/renewals can be made online using St. Albert MyCity. For registration support, contact 780-459-1500. Utility and tax payments may be made via online banking.
Please note: residents will still be able to drop off their utility and tax payments using the secure drop box beside the front entry doors of St. Albert Place. We ask that these payments are made via cheque, made out to The City of St. Albert. For dog licensing, the RCMP Detachment is open by appointment only, please call 780-458-4315 to pre-book.
GARBAGE BAG TAGS
From December 24, 2021 to January 3, 2022, extra garbage bag tags can be purchased at Servus Credit Union Place and Fountain Park Recreation Centre during the hours they are open over the holidays.
HOLIDAY FACILITY CLOSURE CONTACT INFORMATION:
- If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.
- If you are experiencing distress, please call the Canadian Mental Health Association (Edmonton Region) 24/7 distress line at: 780-482-4357 (HELP)
- If you are in need of police assistance for a non-emergency related matter; please call the non-emergency RCMP line at: 780-458-7700 (24/7)
- If you need Alberta Health Services for adult addiction and mental health community based programs, please call: 780-424-2424 (24/7)
- Alberta 211: Dial 2-1-1 or visit www.ab.211.ca for free supports to connect to a variety of community resources (24/7)
- If you are experiencing a water or wastewater emergency, please call 780-458-2020.
- For waste inquiries, email email@example.com.
- For urgent St. Albert Transit matters during the holiday closure, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other City phone numbers will not be monitored over the holiday closure (December 24, 2021 to January 3, 2022) and will be answered again starting January 4, 2022. Please note that throughout the closure many services can be completed using our online services on our Online Services page.
HOLIDAY FACILITY CLOSURE SCHEDULES AND HOURS:
- View the Mike Mitchell Recycling Depot hours of operation
- View Servus Credit Union Place hours of operation
- View Fountain Park Recreation Centre hours of operation
- View St. Albert Public Library hours of operation
Please Note: due to the holiday closure, City Highlights and Citylights will not be published on December 29, 2021 or January 5, 2022.
All the best for a joyous holiday season.
Want to stay informed?
Receive weekly updates by subscribing to City Highlights
Last edited: January 12, 2022