Construction Season is Here!
You’ve all heard the joke – what are the two seasons in Alberta? That’s right – you guessed it! Winter and Construction!
Well, now that winter is finally over – construction season is about to begin!
This year, the City is trying to make it easier than ever to provide residents with more timely updates and detailed information on construction projects that are taking place in and around St. Albert.
The City launched its new robust interactive Construction Projects Maps earlier this month. While it has many of the same features as in previous years, the individual projects on the map now have pop-up boxes that will provide you with the following information:
- project dates,
- a webpage link for further information,
- project status,
- specific project details and
- contact information.
As the project progresses, pop-up boxes will be updated regularly by the project manager.
So where do I go for information?
Wondering what construction is happening in your neighbourhood, on your way to work or elsewhere in St. Albert?
- Visit the City of St. Albert website at stalbert.ca/construction-map.
- Triangles signify areas where construction projects are taking place.
- To view a specific project, zoom in and click on the coloured shape or line.
- A pop-up box will then appear with further details.
- Scroll through the information or click on the website link to visit the project webpage.
It’s that simple!
Interested in further information about construction? Visit the City of St. Albert construction webpages at stalbert.ca/construction.
Last edited: May 25, 2018