Get #activestalbert this summer!
June is Recreation and Parks Month
There are so many wonderful programs and activities in St. Albert that you can participate in to live a healthy and vibrant life with your family. Enjoy a kayak adventure through the calm waters of the Sturgeon River, a nature stroll through the Grey Nuns White Spruce Park, a relaxing day on the pool deck at Grosvenor Outdoor Pool and much more! The options are endless for you and your family to spend quality time together while focusing on your health and well-being.
Explore and play in St. Albert’s recreational facilities and parks from June 1 to 30 with family and friends. Share a photo or video of yourself in a City of St. Albert recreational facility or park on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with #activestalbert and you could win an iPad or Fitbit!
For activity ideas, contest details, and to enter through email, please visit:
Summer Activity Guide
Adventure and excitement await you! A healthier and happier you is just around the corner with great activities and programs offered by the City of St. Albert.
Some of the easiest ways you and your family can get active this summer include:
- Relax and recharge in one of our many idyllic parks by going for a walk or picnic;
- Discover all the splashing fun at the Woodlands Water Play Park Presented by RE/MAX;
- Waterslide ride or sit on a pool deck with ice cream with the family and enjoy quality time together at Grosvenor Outdoor Pool!
- Take it inside to beat the heat at either our Fountain Park Recreation Centre or Servus Credit Union Place locations.
- Clear your busy mind with sounds of chirping birds and swaying trees as you enjoy a workout in nature at one of our three outdoor fitness equipment stations! Located at Lions Park, Lafleur Park and Leveque Park.
Discover more exciting activities available to you by visiting the:
You’re invited to Celebrate in St. Albert for Canada Day
Presented by True North Heating and Cooling
Join us on July 1 for a day of fun and excitement in celebration of Canada Day!
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Concert, inflatables, games, activities and more fun at Riel Recreation Park. St. Albert Food Bank donations will be accepted at the information booth.
- 7 to 10:30 p.m. – Concert in front of St. Albert Place Presented by Servus Credit Union
- 11 p.m. – Fireworks at Mission Park Presented by the Kinsmen Club of St. Albert
Are you looking for a great opportunity to help in the community? The City of St. Albert is still recruiting volunteers to help during Canada Day celebrations. Morning, afternoon and evening shifts are available!
For more event information and to sign up to volunteer, please visit:
Last edited: June 20, 2018