Published on November 17, 2020
Help Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 by practicing physical distancing, good hygiene and monitoring for symptoms
Take steps to protect yourself and others
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing symptoms. Symptoms for COVID-19 are similar to those for influenza or other respiratory illnesses.
- Maintain physical distancing. Keep at least 2 metres distance from people outside your household or cohort group.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently, especially after touching communal surfaces.
- Avoid touching your face and cough/sneeze into your elbow or a tissue.
- Wear a face covering in all indoor public places within St. Albert.
Why wear a face covering
The City is doing everything possible to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our community. Wearing a face covering is one of the many important elements in keeping each other safe.
WATCH: How to Wear a Mask with Dr. Hinshaw
For More Information
Like this content?
To receive our weekly newsletter, Subscribe to City Highlights
Last edited: November 17, 2020