Make Fire & Ice part of your Family Day!
Its become a Family Day tradition for thousands of residents! Bring your family to the Fire & Ice Festival, hosted by the St. Albert Firefighters Union 2130.
February 19, 2018 (Family Day)
12 to 4 p.m.
Lacombe Lake Park – McKenney Avenue
There’s so much to see and do for every member of your family! Plus, this entire festival is FREE! Donations accepted to Muscular Dystrophy.
Check out this year’s highlights, as well as the NEW events!
- Kids Firefighter Obstacle Course
- NEW: Petting Zoo from Finnegan Farms
- NEW: Fun Crafts with Home Depot
- Pond Hockey with Firefighters (bring your own stick)
- Fire Artist Performance by Fable Arts – 2 and 3 p.m.
- Sleigh Rides from MP Stables
- Cabane à Sucre from ACFA Régionale de Centralta
- NEW: Temporary Glitter Tattoos from Sparkle Tattoo
- Ice Carver
- And Much, Much More!
How to Get There – Park & Ride!
We’re doing the driving for you this Family Day! Use the free Park and Ride from St. Albert Centre Exchange, starting at 11:50 a.m. and running every 10 minutes until 4:30 p.m. The last bus departs Lacombe Lake Park at 4:38 p.m. Dogs are permitted on the bus where space allows. Please note: there will be no parking at Lacombe Lake Park for Fire & Ice.
Bringing Fido? Remember, all dogs must be on-leash when outside of the designated dog-friendly park (as per the Animal Bylaw).
Make the Fire & Ice Festival part of your Family Day tradition! Click on Fire & Ice to put it in your calendar today!
Last edited: February 14, 2018