Published on May 6, 2020
Online Public Town Hall
In these unprecedented times, the City of St. Albert is committed to giving residents and businesses the information they need to make important decisions.
On May 7 at 7 p.m., join us for our second Online Public Town Hall meeting to update residents on the City’s response to COVID-19.
Town Hall participants will hear from and can ask questions to Mayor Cathy Heron, Chief Administrative Officer Kevin Scoble, and Director of Emergency Management Percy Janke.
The City is hosting the Town Hall through Zoom, an online video conferencing platform. This is an interactive way to engage the community while maintaining physical distancing.
Interested in participating?
Community members can participate in three ways:
- Through the Zoom application (enables you to ask questions)
- Webinar ID – 983-9979-4870
- Link - https://zoom.us/j/98399794870
- Phone (audio only – can’t ask questions) – 1-855-703-8985 (Toll Free)
- Meeting ID – 983-9979-4870
- YouTube (viewing only) – stalbert.ca/townhall
- Please note: the YouTube recording will have a 20-second delay.
Have a Question?
Participants can submit questions in advance in two ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 780-459-1500 (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Those watching can also submit a question live during the Town Hall.
While everyone’s questions are important, not all of them will be able to be answered during the hour. Questions not answered during the Town Hall will be answered over the coming weeks at stalbert.ca/COVID19.
Pre-registration is NOT required. Participants can watch anytime during the hour-long Town Hall.
For details on how to participate and more information on the Town Hall, visit stalbert.ca/townhall.
Like this content?
To receive our weekly newsletter, Subscribe to City Highlights
Last edited: May 6, 2020