Splat! Woosh! Blap!
It’s the first ever community water fight vs St. Albert Fire Services. Are you ready?
August 19 │ 1 to 4 p.m.
Fire Station 3, 100 Giroux Road
Bring your family and enjoy an afternoon of fun! Take part in the free BBQ. Check out the fire trucks, ambulances and the City’s new ladder truck. Jump around in the jumpy castles and cap off the afternoon with a giant water fight.
Water balloons, water guns, even buckets of water! Bring whatever you have and square off against our firefighters! Be prepared to get wet and have fun! Plus, help out a great cause. Donations will be accepted for the Muscular Dystrophy Association of Canada.
A special shout out goes to Alana Murray, one of our local youths, who championed this event with St. Albert Fire Services.
Click Water Fight vs St. Albert Fire Services to add this event to your calendar!
Tips on How to Win a Water Balloon Fight!
- Be a moving target – move side to side
- Avoid predictable movements – mix it up!
- Take cover – behind a rock, tree or bush.
- Catch balloons – then return fire!
- Keep your knees bent – so you can move more easily!
- Fake a few throws – then hit the person after they’ve moved!
- Aim for the centre of your target.
- Have fun!
Tips are Courtesy of wikiHOW
Last edited: September 1, 2017