For Immediate Release | March 12, 2018
City of St. Albert Recreation Spring Activity Guide 2018
Put a Spring in Your Step!
The City of St. Albert invites residents to enjoy a healthier and more vibrant lifestyle with fun activities and programs offered through the recreation Spring Activity Guide.
Longer days and warmer temperatures are calling you to spend more time in nature. Clear your mind and fuel your body through fitness and fresh air! Take advantage of the scheduled and drop-in programs and services at Servus Credit Union Place or Fountain Park Recreation Centre. The options are endless. Below are a few highlights of activities you and your family can enjoy:
- Breathe in the crisp, spring air with a walk, rollerblade, bike, or run along our scenic Red Willow Trail System.
- Local wildlife will be more active now that winter has ended. Go wildlife watching in Riverlot 56 or the Lois Hole Provincial Park and see the excitement first hand.
- Let your pooch run free in the warmth at one of our dog-friendly parks: Dodger Dog-Friendly Park and Lacombe Lake Dog-Friendly Park.
- Get beach body ready with a personal trainer at Servus Credit Union Place.
- Visiting a lake this summer? Get prepared for outdoor water fun and practice your swimming skills with lessons and drop-in swimming at Fountain Park Recreation Centre.
- Drop-in to badminton, shinny hockey, basketball, volleyball, or join a program like boxing, ballet barre, spin, pilates and more at Servus Credit Union Place.
- Need to relax from all your spring cleaning? Enjoy using the hot tub, sauna, steam room, or lazy river in the Landrex Water Play Centre at Servus Credit Union Place.
Discover more exciting activities available to you by visiting our Spring Activity Guide webpage.
- 30 -