For Immediate Release | July 04, 2019
City of St. Albert Summer Recreation Activities
With summer in full swing, the City of St. Albert invites residents to enjoy a healthier and more active lifestyle with activities and programs throughout the city. You can find the perfect summer camp for your children at Servus Credit Union Place with camps running until the very last week of August.
And don’t forget: if you’re looking for an affordable way to enjoy all of the City’s facilities, check out the All Access Summer Pass to get admission to Servus Place, Fountain Park Recreation Centre and Grosvenor Outdoor Pool for one low price!
If you’re looking for new ways to enjoy the City’s great recreational facilities, parks and trails, check out some of the recreational ideas like:
- Recharging in one of our many idyllic parks, like Lions Park, by playing, walking, having a picnic or just enjoying open space and nearby fitness equipment.
- Spending time at the Woodlands Water Play Park, presented by RE/MAX, which has over 20 spray features, a dry playground nearby and trails galore!
- Grab a cool treat, hang out on the deck or splish, splash and slide your day away. Do it all at Grosvenor Outdoor Pool.
- Take a run through the almost endless Red Willow Trail System that winds through the heart of St. Albert and connects to many beautiful parks and recreational facilities. Whether you want to explore the serenity of the Grey Nuns White Spruce Park or bike to Fountain Park Recreation Centre, there’s a trail to get you there.
- Relax on the lazy river in the Landrex Water Play Centre, take your fitness to the next level with a personal training course, keep active with a run on the Christenson Developments Indoor Track, tone up in the Tailor Made Insurance Fitness & Wellness Centre, cool off with indoor skating and more, all at Servus Credit Union Place.
- Don’t forget: early aquatic registration for St. Albert residents and early aquatic and program registration for Servus Place annual members opens July 24, 2019.
Discover more exciting activities by visiting the Summer Activities Guide page.
- 30 -