For Immediate Release / February 8, 2023
Have Your Say in Building Community and Recreation in St. Albert
The City of St. Albert is starting work on the future Community Amenities Site to support the next phase of meeting recreation and community needs in St. Albert.
The City has developed five possible site concepts for the future site, located along Range Road 260, south of Villeneuve Road in the Cherot neighbourhood. Your feedback on these concepts will provide valuable input on how best to develop this site to meet the needs for St. Albert now and in the future.
Until March 5, 2023, you can provide your feedback on the proposed concept scenarios through an online survey, by attending an open house, or dropping in on a pop-up event to chat with staff.
- February 19 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Servus Credit Union Place, 400 Campbell Road
- February 20 from noon to 4 p.m.
- Fire & Ice Festival, Lacombe Lake Park, 140 McKenney Ave
- February 22 from 3 to 6 p.m.
- St. Albert Place Lobby, 5 St. Anne Street
Public Open House:
- February 21 from 4 to 8 p.m.
- Reliance the Furnace Company Community Room, Servus Credit Union Place, 400 Campbell Road
For more project information and to complete the survey, please visit conversation.stalbert.ca/activate
- 30 -
Last edited: February 10, 2023