For Immediate Release / November 7, 2019
Escape the Cold and Stay Active and Healthy this Winter
New aquatics, fitness and recreation programs open for registration!
The leaves are falling, and the air is getting crisper – winter is coming! The City of
St. Albert encourages residents to stay warm this winter and get active and healthy with an aquatics, fitness or recreation program. From deadlifts to dance and lane swimming to swim lessons, there’s something for everyone!
New this winter:
- Late night barbell bootcamp – Challenge yourself with barbells and battle ropes from 8:45 to 9:45 p.m.
- Fitness and endocrine health workshop – Learn more about the relationship between how you look and feel and your endocrine health.
Find the right fit for you and your family as winter programs at Servus Credit Union Place and Fountain Park Recreation Centre are now available to browse online. Registration starts next week.
- Early aquatic registration for St. Albert residents opens November 13, 2019.
- Early aquatic and program registration for Servus Place annual members opens
November 13, 2019.
- General registration opens November 20, 2019.
Visit stalbert.ca/recprograms for more on how Recreation and Parks staff and programs are here for you this winter!
- 30 -
Last edited: November 8, 2019