For Immediate Release | July 24, 2019
Fall Back Into a Healthy Lifestyle!
New aquatics, fitness and recreation programs open for registration!
As we gear up for another change in season, the City of St. Albert encourages residents to stay active and healthy this fall with an aquatics, fitness or recreation program. From kickboxing to kettlebells and lane swimming to swimming lessons, there’s something for everyone!
There are many new programs available this fall to help you and your family stay healthy and happy, including:
- Rogue Yoga - Think you know yoga? Think again!
- Operation Family Fit - Prepare for battle using ropes, tires and sandbags for kids and parents!
- P.L.A.Y. Clubhouse (Jr 2-3 years, Sr. 4-5 years) - Increases confidence and self-esteem through various sports, skills and games.
Find the right fit for you and your family as fall programs at Servus Credit Union Place and Fountain Park Recreation Centre are now available to browse online.
Registration dates are as follows:
- Early aquatic registration for St. Albert residents opens July 24, 2019.
- Early aquatic and program registration for Servus Place annual members opens July 24, 2019.
- General registration opens July 31, 2019.
Visit stalbert.ca/recprograms for more on how Recreation and Parks staff and programs are here for you this fall!
- 30 -