For Immediate Release | April 23, 2019
Lacombe Lake Park Construction
Construction to take place from May to October
Facilities and amenities at Lacombe Lake Park will be getting repaired and upgraded from May to October 2019. The park will remain open, but all visitors are asked to please be aware of the following changes during this time:
- The platform between the pavilion and the lake, along with the pavilion building itself, will be closed and visitors will not be able to access the pavilion washrooms. Portable toilets will be available near the pavilion building.
- Access to the park from the parking lot will be on the trails on the east and west sides of the parking lot.
- Parking will be limited.
The work being done includes:
- Maintenance, repairs and upgrades to the pavilion and walkway.
- Paving the path from the parking lot to the lake for improved accessibility.
- Replacing the staircase along the east side of the park.
- Adding a bike repair station near the parking lot.
- Planting more trees, updating the signage, and adding benches and trash cans in the off-leash dog park.
To learn more, visit stalbert.ca/construction.
- 30 -