Have Your Say on City Initiatives!
City Council, or a delegated authority of Council, makes the decisions on planning proposals. Public participation is how residents and other stakeholders are informed, consulted and heard before that decision is made. Different methods of public participation include public hearings, public notification, appeals, public meetings, open houses, surveys or focus groups.
The City is required by provincial law to notify the people who live or own land near a project of upcoming public hearings or of certain decisions by the City related to that project.
Public Participation Opportunities
- Section Links
- Public Participation Calendar
- Cannabis Legalization
- Complete Streets
- Lacombe Dog-Friendly Park Enhancements
- Fire Hall #1 Redistricting
- Lacombe Park West - Park Planning
- Red Willow Park West Master Plan
- Riverside Park Master Plan
- Traffic Noise Study
- Millennium Park Consultation
- Public Art Consultation
- Universal Accessibility
Last edited: September 29, 2017