Active Transportation Plan
About the Project
The City is developing an Active Transportation Plan (ATP), which will provide short-, medium- and long-term planning and implementation strategies to support walking, cycling and other non-motorized modes.
This project is multi-phased. Planning is underway to assess:
- gaps in sidewalk and trail connectivity,
- missing pedestrian ramps to provide accessibility, and
- missing connectivity of pedestrian crosswalks or sidewalks to transit stops.
Have Your Say!
The City needs your help in assessing our walking and biking connections!
Click the link to the interactive map below and provide feedback on your experiences! Deadline: October 25, 2018.
- What are your typical routes for walking or biking?
- Are there areas you avoid because they are too difficult?
- Are there areas that require sidewalks or trails?
- Are there challenging crossings or barriers to walking or biking?
Help us identify the gaps!
Require assistance filling out the map?
Please contact the project manager (information below) with your information.
All feedback gathered will help identify the key gaps in the existing network, help the City better understand the needs in the community, and determine future implementation strategies.
For More Information
Transportation Data Coordinator
Last edited: September 24, 2018