Cannabis Survey Results
Thank you to everyone who participated in the online Cannabis surveys and/or the World Café discussions.
The results of the surveys and World Café discussions were presented to Council at the Committee of the Whole Meeting on April 23, 2018.
Complete survey results and key input from the World Café discussions are available below:
- Cannabis Survey – Public Engagement Survey – (public survey available online)
- Cannabis Survey – Community Representative - Mail to Web (selected households asked to participate)
- Cannabis Survey – Appendices – Research Methodology & Questionnaire
- PPT presentation to Council – Summary of Results (includes key findings from World Café discussions)
- Video: Committee of the Whole meeting – April 23, 2018
Community input will help shape future bylaws and practices regarding store locations, smoking and vaping of cannabis in public, considerations for business licensing applications, and the overall approach the City takes with managing cannabis legalization in St. Albert. Overall, the survey results help the City better understand residents’ and stakeholders’ perspectives on potential impacts to the community.
Last edited: April 24, 2018